Tuesday 27 March 2012

Diary Post 27-03-2012 Sketchpads are my best friend :)


Morning everyone! This is the first of the many diary posts that I'll be featuring on my blog. I'm about to make a product review post on the Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Cleanser Set that I purchased right before Christmas last year. I was lucky that time because I had a $50 gift voucher for Myer (Australia) and I think I only spent an extra $10 or $20 on it. But I'll get the exact price and put that in my post :)


So last night there were so many things I was thinking of posting on my blog and there are sooooo many posts I could already be making!!! (hahaha I've been thinking of this for a whiiiiiiiiiile). I decided to hold myself back though and give a little bit at a time and keep all of my ideas written in my sketchpad.  


My trusty sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Look out for my upcoming posts and until next time!


NekoZan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment