Monday 26 March 2012

Hi ヾ(^∇^) I'm starting a blog!!

Hi blog world!!! Okay so I've finally mustered up the courage to create my own blog and share little bits about me. Since I'm practically new at blogging (hence why I call myself a 'blogger baby' ... or ... in everyone else's language 'a noob'), I'm a bit nervous with what I'll be posting but I'll have fun with this and go with the flow :)

What will I blog about? Generally I'll be posting reviews on skincare and makeup products that I've been trying lately but I have interests in a lot of other things so I may be posting reviews for that too as well as my little diary entries~ 

This is going to be really exciting for me because the more I post something the more my blog will start painting a picture of who Zan is so enjoy the ride!!!\(^▽^*)


Enjoy this green Maneki doll :)


NekoZan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment