Saturday 7 April 2012

Review post: Sally Hansen 'So Much Fawn' & another Korean nail polish

My Easter post is going to be on a nail polish I am currently loving. It's the Sally Hansen 'So Much Fawn' No. 260 polish ($13). I've read so many good reviews about this color and I do agree with a lot of what people are saying about this. It's such a classy color that is suitable to wear in the office and really compliments the warm Asian undertone of my skintone. I'll get onto the Pros and Cons.

Sally Hansen nail polish


Pros: It's a very nice mixture between a rose shade and terracotta. A lot of users rave about the brush that makes it really easy to apply the polish and I can't agree more. It is a really opaque mixture that for me only requires one coat but two can be applied. It matches absolutely all of my clothing and is a fun, chic neutral color. 


Cons: I've noticed that it takes a few hours to completely dry and harden which means it's easy to get marks on a perfectly good manicure... (owww!!!) But it's not so much of a problem because you just need to be a bit careful to not let anything touch your nails. This is a con for me; lasts for about 3-5 days before I see it start to chip away :(


royal nail polish bijou cosmetics


Remember to use a base coat and top coat to avoid staining your nails and prolong the event of chipping~ I use a Korean made clear coat polish called Royal manicure super nail hardener No. 111 made by Bijou Cosmetics. I bought this a few years ago for $5 when there was a cute Korean nail polish stall in my local shops. It dries pretty fast and has Vitamin E in it (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Hope you can give the Sally Hansen polish a try! I really really really love this color and there are so many positive reviews on this one :D

Again, Happy Easter! I hope I get chocolate soon φ(・ω・` )

NekoZan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment