Saturday 7 April 2012

Diary Post 07-04-2012 So it's Easter and I'm watching K-dramas

It's the long Easter weekend... again!!! I can't believe it... how fast time flies and I can't stop thinking that I'll be turning 23 near the end of this year... aaahhhhhh!!!! Whatever happened to the days when I finally turned 20??? 

Anyway~ look at all this chocolate!!!! 


None of it is for me though :'( 

Oh well~ Happy Easter everyone! This is a time when I wish everybody extra joy and happy moments. I remember pigging out on kilos (okay exaggeration) of chocolate when I was a kid but I guess I'm considered too OLD for that now. Hahaha ヾ(×× ) ツ

I've been looking for a drama to preoccupy myself with but I'm stuck between, 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun', 'Skip Beat', '21st Century Family' and 'Twelve Men in a Year'. They all sound so good and I can't deciiiiiiide (´・_・`)


By the way, if you've visited my blog before you might notice there's been a slight change in my layout!!! (Yes I did make that dodgey looking background in paint with my noobish paint skills....no laughing!!! XD) 

I'm sloooooowly learning about the whole blogging thing and I hope my blog will keep evolving over time :)

Look out for my next review post!

NekoZan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment